Size Chart for Shorts and Leggings
- Measuring instructions are at the bottom of this page.
- Is your hip one size bigger than your waist? Order based on your waist size.
- Is your hip two sizes bigger than your waist? Contact us for custom sizing.
- The size chart shows recommended body measurements. Exact garment measurements will be smaller.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through Instagram or Facebook.
SIZE CHART IN INCHES:
▪X-Small: 24-25 Waist, 32-33 Hips
▪Small: 26-27 Waist, 34-35 Hips
▪Medium: 28-29 Waist, 36-37 Hips
▪Large: 30-31 Waist, 38-39 Hips
▪XL: 32-34 Waist, 40-43 Hips
▪2XL: 34-37 Waist, 43-46 Hips
▪3XL: 37-40 Waist, 46-49 Hips
SIZE CHART IN CENTIMETERS:
▪X-Small: 61-64 Waist, 81-84 Hips
▪Small: 65-69 Waist, 85-89 Hips
▪Medium: 70-74 Waist, 90-94 Hips
▪Large: 75-79 Waist, 95-99 Hips
▪X-Large: 80-86 Waist, 100-109 Hips
▪2XL: 86-94 Waist, 109-117 Hips
▪3XL: 94-102 Waist, 117-124 Hips
- WAIST: hold flexible tape measure around the smallest part of your torso (usually near your bellybutton)
- HIPS: hold flexible tape measure around the biggest part of your booty (this might be lower then your hip bone)
- The INSEAM is the measurement of the inside leg seam from the crotch to the hem